Monday, June 20, 2011

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

I realize how good I make you sound in this blog - I mean I think you're amazing. But every rose has its thorns right? You certainly do, no doubt about that - and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I hate that your so competitive - I learned to stay out of your way if you ever lose a tennis match pretty quick smart. The last tennis tournament I was at with you won every game except for your last match against the top seed. You ignored me for a full 20 twenty minutes after the game was over. Silently beating your self up about how supposedly bad you played. Your actually an amazing tennis player and its a rarity for you to ever lose.

I hate how you have a temper - Last year you broke two $500 tennis racquet's out of frustration for losing/ not playing your best, top of range racquets. World number one Rafael Nadal plays with the exact same racquet. Even though your overly aggressive sometimes, it's never toward me.

I hate that you feel the need to get up out of bed as soon as there gets a slight crinkle in the blanket, and remake the bed from scratch

I hate that your always paranoid about me - about me cheating on you. When you know as well as I know that the thought of doing something so obscene never enters my mind. But it plays havoc in the back of your mind, because if it did happen, your so far away and with little contact you could never do anything about it.

I hate that...umm... no I think that's it.

No comments: