Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waking Up

I had a dream about last night. Its odd that I remember it because I never remember dreams.
But I did last night, It was one of those strange dreams where you think its %100 real, and you actually have to take a moment when you wake up to realize it didn't actually happen, even though you could have sworn it did. I was with you again - I only remember snippets of the dream but I remember hugging you and I even remember you smelling amazing. Your just one of those guys that always smell so good. Like when your walking down the street and a random guy you don't know at all, walks past and you catch the short breeze of that enticing scent whatever it be - and for the briefest second you almost feel the urge to follow this stranger. You must always be that stranger to other people.
My Spongebob alarm on my phone woke me up and threw me back into harsh reality. I blinked back into my situation - Saddened for a second, but also knowing I'll get to see you in exactly a week.

No comments: