Monday, May 23, 2011

Distraction

I find distraction is the best thing to keep you off my mind, To keep me from going crazy without you. Ive found my latest distraction in movies - Particular movies though. Kids movies. My best advice to anyone feeling a bit blue - "Despicable Me". Quite possibly the greatest movie of all time. Closely following behind "Horton Hears A Who"
I made the mistake of watching "Dear John" again last night. Thought about you the entire time. Of course. May have cried during that movie.

I get to see you in less than a week.

I'm pretty excited to say the least.
But I know after those few hours with you, I won't get to see you for another month. Then another 3 months after that...and that's as far as a know. I often wonder wear you will be in about 2 years?

No comments: