Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Not The Tennis - It's You.

If someone had asked me 12 months ago when Australia Open was, my answer would have been a blank look. Ask me now and I'd be able to to tell you who won it last, who was in the finals and who was in the semi's.
I didn't care much for tennis at all before I met you.
I enjoyed watching you play tennis.
Going along to your tennis tournaments with you I developed a love for the sport. I understood it and you taught me how to score it. You even tried to teach me to play once - Thought I picked it up well, I could hit it back. This tennis thing is easy. Then on my return, you leaped into the air and completely smashed the ball back to my side of the net so fast my only reaction was to duck. Highly amusing for you. Terrifying for me. Never again will I play tennis with you.
We watched tennis for hours together on TV even.
I follow it now with 100% commitment. So when you come back I can inform you on all the Tennis gossip that's happened.

A bit of tennis eye candy never hurt either.
Oh look - Thats the racquet you use.

No comments: