Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things You Say To Me

I often go back and read through our few and far between text conversations. You make me smile at how cute your texts are.

You were questioning me one night, to see if I lock all the doors at night because I live in the ghetto where casual mongrel mob members roam, I said I did and that you worry far too much, you said - "I do? I don't care that I do, I care for you that's all. A shit load."

You were being paranoid about me clubbing without you, I said you didn't need to worry about a thing, I don't even look at anyone else. You replied - "There's so many other guys out there that you could get with, You could have anyone you want and you choose me? I don't understand..."

You: "OMG Guess what!?"
Me: "What?
you: "We get to sleep in till 6.30am tomorrow! Fucking stoked, so much better than 4am"

You were saying to me that it's getting so tough and people have dropped out of the core training after only a week. You said you want to leave, I asked if you were going too. You said - "No way, I need to buy you all the things you could ever want, I don't want to disappoint you, I'm doing this all for you - I'm going to put a fucking ring on your finger babe."
I'm not sure why you had to incorporate the swearing - I guess you really meant it!
I couldn't really think of a good enough reply, So I just told you I love you.

No comments: