Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Questions


I have so much questions to ask you.
You just turned everything upside down.
Your now staying all the way in Christchurch after your corp training - On the other bloody Island.
You want me to pack up my life and move down there.
You say jump, I say how high. You knew I'd agree to it.
I asked you what you'd do if I didn't want to - you said you would get release from the NZDF to be with me. Thanks, now this feels like blackmail. I know you didn't mean it that way though.
You have it all sorted down to how you're coming to get me even.
I actually want to go. I'd follow you anywhere.
Damn you for knowing that. I feel like a push over.
I feel bad for going to leave my job. It's a good job.
Looks like I'm going back to riding racehorses in the morning I suppose.
I don't care as long as I'm with you.
What scares me the most though, is what if I move down there to be with you, then you get deployed.


No comments: